Are you ready to start your journey into changing your quality of life? Lightning Hand Academy’s Warrior Path is an all levels group class for a reason, because LHA believes in the power of community. A true warrior has the skill to disable, as well as enable. True power comes from within, and has the embodiment of discipline to endure and prosper. High-value has a hefty cost called hard work, which is the literal translation of “kung fu”. Once you have done the hard work, no one can take that from you. Start or continue your journey into an art that has breadth and depth to take you towards your goals.
- Community: “It takes a village to raise a child”, is an ancient proverb that means a healthy environment fostered by like-minded people can provide the correct experience for individuals to grow, excel, and become future leaders. John F. Kennedy’s inaugural address inspired Americans into civic action and public service with “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” it challenged every American to contribute to the public good.
- Practical Self Defense: Stop living in fear. Wing Chun is well known in the kung fu community, thanks to Bruce Lee and the Ip Man film series. There are many different lineages of Wing Chun, which our school welcomes all. If you are a smaller statured individual, you will find the philosophy fascinating as you learn practical methods to protect yourself from stronger assailants.
- Personal Development: It is like watching a tree grow. In the day-to-day moments of life, you may not notice very much growth. Only after a while can you truly see that the tree has grown. Think about the root growth. From the surface root growth is unknowable, but we all know a strong oak tree must have strong roots. Start growing your roots today and make a valuable investment in your life.
- Mental Well Being: In today’s modern kitchen, we are mentally over baked with stress and little time to recharge. Our minds can become a barrier towards being our happy, authentic selves. Why is this? Perhaps our societal expectations has taken us out of our bodies far too often, and has conditioned us to lose track of an important part of ourselves. Wing Chun promotes inner reflection and brings us back into our bodies. There are plenty of studies promoting moving meditations as cognitive boosters and stress relievers. The Warrior Path promotes wholistic growth with qigong warm ups in the beginning of class, and ends with a cool down with moving meditations.
- Reduce Stress & Trauma: Day to day stress is pervasive, and seemingly never-ending. You can proactively balance your life-stress with a wholistic art. Digging yourself out of trauma can take time. Invest in an art that can gently take you from a deficit into an abundance.
LHA’s Warrior Path Schedule
- Sundays: 5 – 7 pm
- Wednesdays: 7 – 9 pm
- Thursdays: 7 – 9 pm
Join Our Wing Chun Classes Today!
Are you ready to start your journey into changing your quality of life?